7 Common Mistakes Businesses Make In The Field Of Intellectual Property And How To Avoid Them
In this article, we will list some of the most commonly encountered mistakes that businesses make in this field, and we will give some suggestions on how to avoid them.
- You do not know if you have intellectual property rights that can be protected.
- You do not include Intellectual Property in your business model
- You show your invention to the world before you have filed a patent application
- You don't know if your products infringe on others' rights.
- You use brand names without having searched or registered them
- You do not use industrial design rights
- You do not protect all aspects of your products.