In this article, we will list some of the most commonly encountered mistakes that businesses make in this field, and we will give some suggestions on how to avoid them.
- You do not know if you have intellectual property rights that can be protected.
- You do not include Intellectual Property in your business model
- You show your invention to the world before you have filed a patent application
- You don't know if your products infringe on others' rights.
- You use brand names without having searched or registered them
- You do not use industrial design rights
- You do not protect all aspects of your products.